Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

I knew it was a killer boner.

When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer

In the first 15 seconds alone I saw more things flying across the screen then projectiles in Contra.
sorry, when this comes out, I`m not going to see it. Because I could barely watch the trailer. That`s not to say this didn`t get under my skin. It looks like an Alice in Wonderland trip and everything feels uneasy. It`s probably because everyone`s eyes are extremely big. Yeh it`s definitely that. Not the seizure enducing bunny with a head of a young girl eating guts.

Halloween Ghost House Halloween Ghost House

This reminded me a lot of Adventure Time and the Amazing World of Gumball. Two shows that a like a lot.

The Truth About Nightmare Freddy The Truth About Nightmare Freddy

The voice acting was great. It gave me the feels. It reminded me of Toy Story 3.

Axel's Not-So-Scary Halloween Axel's Not-So-Scary Halloween

This was pretty funny.

Axelstation responds:

glad you liked it ^^

The Scarecrow The Scarecrow

Jumpscare. Ha Ha!!! Don`t do that. But seriously though. The reason why I love this because it leaves me with questions like why everything was grey and it looked like a weird silent hill place or what is the scarecrow`s purpose or why is there a little girl there? I also like this because it tells us the story of the scarecrow through the silent animation in such a short amount of time. Well, I guess it`s not a silent animation `cause of loud jumpscares. I`m still not too happy about that.

Little Monster Little Monster

This was cute. It had a funny joke at the end. I liked it. I guess you were trying to get something at by Halloween Because this is extremely short. But it has a sense of humor so I like it.

DailyToon responds:

Yeh, had to turn it around in a few days in my spare time, so tried for quality rather than quantity :D

Spooky Kabuki Spooky Kabuki

This was really funny. I haven`t played undertale yet but I`ve heard a lot of Buzz. The voices are all great and the animation is solid. Great work.

Kayleigh Kayleigh

I love this. I wish the scary scenes had a little more story though. I hope this can turn into a series like Skitzo the 1920`s killer bear.

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Oh my Gawd!!! this was awesome. I loved this. It made me think. I like that.