Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

God, I haven't played this game in years. Still as fun as ever.

Skeleton Gardens Skeleton Gardens

Loved this game.

Turnland Turnland

thanks for play this demo!!

gurigraphics responds:

kkk

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This is one of the greatest flash games I`ve ever played. The fact that people pour their heart and soul into their games totally for free is awesome.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Well I wouldn't say totally for free

Earth Taken Earth Taken

I loved this game seething swarm. But it`s a little frusturating that you have to go back to chapter 1 after you die. Although that may be a glitch cause I died once and it took me to chapter one and I pressed space bar and it just kept blurring and going back to the chapter 1 objective. Other than that this game was a lot of fun and had some replay value to me. Can`t wait to play taken earth 2 and 3.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Hmmm, it sounds like a glitch. Whenever you die, the game should take you back to the beginning of whatever chapter you were busy playing, not back to the beginning of chapter one. I wonder if this is a problem with cookies, because the game saves your progress, and then when you die, it loads your progress and puts you back at the beginning of the latest chapter. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I apologise. You could try playing it in a different browser perhaps. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Anyway, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for the feedback and the kind words!

Motorjoust Motorjoust

This game is awesome. The graphics don`t look rushed, the characters look great and the gameplay is fun.

Spectre's House Spectre's House

Sorry about this review. I don`t like giving negative reviews and I give positive reviews too often. I had mixed feelings towards this game. It has a nice arcade feel to it and the intro cutscene was really funny. But the game is so fast that if you try to get an orb, you always miss it. You have to go back and be precise. Which is ahrd to do when you have Metroid creatures up your butt.

Evil are the Dead Evil are the Dead

A pretty addicting fun evil dead themed game. It didn`t move very fluently but otherwise it was pretty good.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

this was the best april fools joke ever!!!

Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81 Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81

Unfortunatyley, I didn`t know what to do. But I guess that`s the point of the game. I just got lost most of the time.