Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

I knew it was a killer boner.

When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer When Black Birds Fly Release Date Trailer

In the first 15 seconds alone I saw more things flying across the screen then projectiles in Contra.
sorry, when this comes out, I`m not going to see it. Because I could barely watch the trailer. That`s not to say this didn`t get under my skin. It looks like an Alice in Wonderland trip and everything feels uneasy. It`s probably because everyone`s eyes are extremely big. Yeh it`s definitely that. Not the seizure enducing bunny with a head of a young girl eating guts.

Halloween Ghost House Halloween Ghost House

This reminded me a lot of Adventure Time and the Amazing World of Gumball. Two shows that a like a lot.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

God, I haven't played this game in years. Still as fun as ever.

Skeleton Gardens Skeleton Gardens

Loved this game.

Turnland Turnland

thanks for play this demo!!

gurigraphics responds:

kkk

Ganon's Palace (Zelda 2) Ganon's Palace (Zelda 2)

oh yeah. best flippin castle theme in a game...multiplied by ten by AnalogByNature.

AnalogByNature responds:

Thanks for the up! :)
Sorry it's taken so long to respond. Things have been busy life-wise, but I heartily agree. Superb castle theme. Rivaled only by Bowser's castle theme. I don't count Castlevania, as nearly each game has an astounding start to finish, flawless soundtrack.

NOT ANOTHER PRETENTIOUS INDIE GAME NOT ANOTHER PRETENTIOUS INDIE GAME

Awesome drawing. I don`t know why you changed it from a robot. I always thought that the fact that he wanted to stuff guts in his trunk because he thought it would make him human was always disturbing and unsettling. I love disturbing and unsettling. It probably makes more sense though that the main character`s a vampire now. It still looks awesome! I love everything you make. Your art style reminds me of Invader Zim.

Girl And Her Mirror Girl And Her Mirror

so beautiful. I`ts hard to believe you did this with paper and pen.

Grassy Beach Grassy Beach